Worried about memory loss?
Many of us notice that our memory gets worse as we get older. Usually, this is just a natural part of aging. However, memory loss that starts to impact daily life could be an early sign of Alzheimer's disease.
This website will help you to explore whether your memory loss, or the memory loss of someone you love, is something to be investigated further.
Top ten warning signs of Alzheimer’s disease
- Memory loss that disrupts daily life
- Challenges in planning or solving problems
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks
- Confusion with time or place
- Trouble understanding visual images and spatial relationships
- New problems finding words when speaking or writing
- Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps
- Decreased or poor judgment
- Withdrawal from work or social activities
- Changes in mood and personality
If you are concerned about any of these symptoms, you may want to find out if you are eligible to take part in the ENGAGE or EMERGE clinical research studies which are evaluating potential new drugs for Alzheimer’s disease.Learn more about these studies Take the memory test